Our caregivers are the heartbeat of ACP, providing unrivaled care and compassion to every one of our patients.
Only the Best at ACP
From our nurses to our CNAs, our caregivers are eager to make a positive difference in our patients’ lives. We’ve built a strong network — and a great reputation — by hand-picking only the highest quality and most professional caregivers. It’s this dedication to quality that’s allowed us to expand throughout Georgia and grow the ACP family.
Licensed Practical Nurses
Certified Nursing Assistants
Being an ACP Caregiver
Ask any caregiver on our staff why they love working for ACP, and they’ll tell you how unique we are. We pride ourselves on our:
You’re instantly a loved member of our family once you join our team.
We have high expectations of our caregivers, which keeps them accountable.
Every caregiver gets ongoing training that helps them work smarter and better.
We incentivize our caregivers in great ways that keep them healthy and happy.
We offer a wide variety of benefits and a competitive compensation package to our caregivers and administrative staff. But our biggest benefit lies in the fact that every employee at ACP has a new place to call home.
We’re proud to offer:
- Health insurance, life insurance, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule — full-time, part-time, PRN
- Employee of the Month recognition and prize
- Employee of the Year recognition and prize
- Employee appreciation bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Training and career pathways
- Clinical support 24 hours, 7 days
Nurse & CNA Job Requirements
- Current nursing or CNAs qualifications to practice in the state of GA
- Pediatric experience (0yrs – 21yrs of age)
- For nurses only: Preferred experience with vents, trachs, G-tubes, IVs (Training provided if not experienced)
- Current CPR certification.
- Evidence of negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Negative Drug Test (company provided)
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Must have transportation to arrive on time to the patient’s residence.
- Ability to stand, lift or assist in lifting the patient for feeding, changing, bathing and emergency response.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat and generally demonstrate flexibility to meet the care needs of the patient.
- Must be able to see with visual and listen with hearing acuity to appropriately monitor the patient and associated medical equipment.
- Must have strength and manual dexterity, including grasping and manipulating small objects, to operate medical equipment appropriately.
- Must be capable of responding to emergency situations to keep the patient safe from harm.
- Must have the ability to work in various settings that involve exposure to allergens outside of the employer’s control, such as domestic animals and latex.
We’re actively seeking caregivers to help with the following openings. Please check back frequently since we add new openings every week.
I love ACP because they’re genuine, caring people. My first time visiting the office, I felt a sense of love and family. You can feel the energy in the atmosphere and it was pure. They really care. They listen to what their nurses say and their needs. I've never had this feeling from any other company I’ve worked for.
I’ve worked in home health for 19 years and have worked for several companies. ACP is the only company that recognizes a nurse monthly and yearly for their hard work and dedication. I love working for ACP — they care about me. ACP listens to me when I have a concern. ACP offers competitive pay and benefits. ACP, you’re the best and thanks for all you do!
I'd like to let you know how proud I am to be an ACP field nurse. I was recruited by Mr. Monn in January 2014 via the internet and the rest is history. I remember on orientation day how impressed I was with the company. I liked how warming and organized things were, and how the partners of ACP were there to introduce themselves to us. I’ve always enjoyed being a pediatric home-health nurse but ACP has allowed me to enjoy it even more. So that's why I'd like to take this time to say thank you and wish you many more years of success and please keep up the good work for us nurses, our little kiddos and their families. God's blessings to you all.
Ready to Become Part of the ACP Family?
70% of our new employees come from referrals. Ask any of our caregivers why they love working at ACP.